I need to let everyone in on some background "stuff" that's been going on for about six weeks now. I've made a bunch of changes to the site that worked out very well ... and some that have caused a lot of problems. In the end, I have been busy 150% of the time since all of this started, so please excuse me if I'm a little bit late in answering an email, a PM or sending out a GMTC sticker. It all started in the end of August ... time to clean-up the place During the last week of August I transitioned from full-time-employee to full-time contractor, which means that I work from home but I also have to go out and find work too. Overall, this is good because I have had a ton more time to work on GMTC and other pet projects that I have on my to-do list. There was a ton of back-end cleanup that I started in the end of August and beginning of September. Ok, no sweat, I've done that before. I fixed some database issues, added in some new features, re-organized the forum-lists, etc. Then I started to talk with people who run "big-boards", and they told me to look into a specific software script that will help straighten-up some of the sloppy code from the people who develop this forum software. So, after a lot of thought and research, I got a copy of the script and installed it ... and it's been a NIGHTMARE ever since. We lost traffic and are facing error-after-error I cant even count, but the number of "crisis-scenarios" that I've had to do in the last six week is probably at least fifteen. Normally, we see one or two in a year. Some of these have taken two or three days to solve. This causes a serious drop in website traffic. At the low-point we were down 50% in website visitors! Some of that was when Google re-indexed all of the threads on the site with the new forum address structure - which I expected ... however we now well over a month into this project and there are still MAJOR errors being reported by Google - including nearly 40,000 pages that are being reported as (Not Found) ... even though they are found. What do we do now? So, long-story-turned-short ...., I'm pulling the plug on the script and we are going to go back to the way things used to be on the backend. There are just too many issues so I can not trust the software script ... and it might be my web-server configuration too??? I don't know, but I do know that things worked fine before we got into all of this. Ok, that's the bad news. What's the good news? Well, the good news is that this entire process (and my free time now) has forced me to clean-up a lot of the way that content is shown on the website. It's forced me to take a look at some new features that we can plug-in and get more value out of the website. So, once we move forward from this DISASTER OF EPIC SCALE ... we should be a lot stronger and there were a number of things that worked out for the best. Some of the good-things - First of all, me being on the site more. More contests and more time to do stuff like that (I hope)! - More new features (when I can afford to buy the software licenses) like Member Garages, Classifieds System, Arcade Games, etc. - Much faster server that should load maybe 4-5 times faster than it once did. - Must less spam! I just uncovered at least 15,000 spam "albums" that were hidden in spam user accounts. - More time for me to work on stuff like a calendar, merchandise, vendor discounts and deals, etc. Thanks to all of the members who keep helping out! So, none of this would be possible without all of you great members. Many of you have no clue that all of this has been going on ... but we should be back on the right-track now and it might take a month or two to get back on track, but we're going to keep moving.