1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The BIG 21!!!! RedneckGirl Birthday.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by RedneckGirl, Nov 7, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. RedneckGirl

RedneckGirl New Member

So I turned 21 on Saturday. I had people telling me their stories of their 21st birthday of how they don't remember half the night how they drank way too much and was puking all night. I was like well I'm going to just stick to one drink so I don't mix and get sick.

Well this is how mine went. I decided last minute to go out on Friday at Midnight to a local bar called Heavys. It was a good time except the fact I didn't drink much but still got sick. I got there a lot of my friends were there and wishing me a happy birthday. As soon as I sat down my cousin gave me a Budweiser. Got half way done and my uncles girlfirend bought us girls a shot of Jose Cuervo. It knocked me on my ass, my cousin puked from it. I finished my beer and got a sex on the beach. Then my uncle buys he and I a shot of crown.

That's what did me in. I ended up puking at the bar. I only lasted 2 and 1/2 hours Friday night. I proceeded to pray to the porcelain god when I got home for about an hour. Did you know if you eat Qudoba's it comes up looking just the way it went down?

Saturday rolls around and I felt like ****. I've been sick before from drinking but I never had a hang over the next day. Well almost all day Saturday I kept feeling like I was going to have to go visit the porcelain god again, it took me well over an hour to take a shower because I kept feeling like I was going to get sick. Thankfully by the time we went out Saturday night I was feeling better.

We went to 8 seconds Saturday night. It's a county bar. Met up with a lot of friends and family. They all said they would be surprised if I made it to 10pm since we were there at 7. Since I wasn't feeling well I started with mtn dew to make sure I lasted a while. About 9 I started drinking. Danielle, my moms friend, bought her and I a shot of some fruity stuff, it was a wet *****. lol. I love alcohol names.

I made it through the night with only two other drinks I had a white russian and a jolly rancher. I had two by choice I didn't really want a repeat of Friday night. I had people I didn't know offering to buy me drinks all night. Saturday went well except for the creepy dude. He was sitting behind us all night and kept starring at me. I went up to dance once and when I came off the floor he was standing there and stuck his hand out to introduce himself. I shook his hand and told him my name and he wouldn't let go of my hand.

He just kept standing there starring at me holding my hand. I was like ok are you going to say anything else cause he looked like he wanted to and he wouldn't let go of me. My uncles girlfriend came up and put her arm between us and said she's with me. We went and sat down and the guy sat right behind us again. He was by himself. I got up to talk to my mom and when I did he kept saying my name trying to get me to come over to his table but I ignored him. After that he just wouldn't stop starring at me and he watched me everywhere I went anytime I got close to his table to do anything like go to the dance floor, bathroom, bar he kept saying my name.

I was talking with my friends about it and one of them knows one of the security guys there so he went and told him what was going on. I figured they would just make him move to the other side of the bar or something but they ended up kicking him out. The bouncer came up to me afterwards and said the dude was a weirdo just from walking him up to the front I guess he was talking all kinds of crazy ****. Other then that the weekend was good.
  2. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well happy birthday Amber. lol I just want to know if that is a name of a drink, or did you have sex on the beach ha ha... if it's a drink, what is it?? Has this drink got a lot of sand in it?

p.s. If you were dressed like your avatar, maybe that is why the "creepy dude" was stareing at you all night:rofl:
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:party:......Happy Birthday Amber......:party:
  4. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey you came out with a good story so that part was successful! Happy B day! :)
  5. Quad racer#212

Quad racer#212 New Member

Happy birthday Redneckgirl
  6. RedneckGirl

RedneckGirl New Member

It is the name of a drink but I don't know what's in it I didn't ask but it's fruity. lol. I did dress up but nothing slutty there were girls there that had pretty skimpy outfits on.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Congrats on the Big day... Lets see the Birthday Suit...... :)
  8. RedneckGirl

RedneckGirl New Member

I can't get the picture to load on here because it's too big I guess but if you guys want you can add me on facebook and see them. facebook.com/zamber1989
  9. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Happy birthday (even though I'm a bit late)! Sounds like you had a great time. My 21st birthday was a disaster (and not because I got overly intoxicated). I'm glad you had a better time. Life only continues to get better. Enjoy!
  10. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Happy a little belated... and i had a hang over for 3 days! (and i had only been married to my wife for 7 days when i turned 21.. ugh.... Glad it was a good time.