Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The Black Pearl

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by BlackPearl, Apr 30, 2008.

1. BlackPearl

BlackPearl New Member

Here is a photo of my ride, lovingly known as The Black Pearl. She was so named because she is the color of a wooden ship and she carries 7 members of my crew (wife and kids) and all of our stuff on adventures. So far we've been in the snow in Utah and all over the deserts of SoCal. Good times!

Her stats: 454, 4 wheel drive, 12 CD stacker, DVD, 5 video screens, aftermarket exhaust, K&N filter, alloy wheels and a lot of trail rash.

I would include more pix but what is point if they can only be 97kbs??? C'mon, that is rediculously small. The forum should be able to upload a handful of 640 x 480 images per post without a problem.

Clutch

Attached Files:

2. Nosup4u

Nosup4u Rockstar ROTM Winner

you can if you host them on photobucket and just copy and paste the image code