1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The FNG

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 92UAV, Nov 25, 2009.

1. 92UAV

92UAV New Member

Hey guys I guess I'm the FNG here. I just bought a 1992 K1500 GMC Suburban. I have big plans for this ride. All of which include lifting it about 6"-8", 35"-38" tires, flat black paint job, and all the extra stuff that goes along with a 4x4. If anyone has any suggestion for the best parts for the best prices, please let me know. I can do almost all the work myself so labor is not an issue. I am a certifeid mechanic for the United States Army. That's why when I'm done with everything it's going to be my UAV (Urban Assualt Vehicle). Thanks for your time and have a kick ass day:fighting0098:
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site.....And Thank you for Your Service....:glasses:
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

welcome and thanks for your service.
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!
  5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  8. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts GMTC Sponsor

9. Silveradolady

Silveradolady Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  10. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

Dupont has a new primer out that is very popular with the hot rodders, mainly because once spray it it can be clear coated and remain a permanent paint job without filling up with water. It is kind of expensive at $500 per gallon but worth it if that's what you like, I believe the # of it is DP 12T but I could be wrong. It also comes in different colors and shades. :glasses: