The Great White Buffalo

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Grynder, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Grynder

Grynder Rockstar

My truck : )
    2003 Chevy 2500 HD, 4x4, 8.1L/496 ci, Allison auto. Firestone HD airbags, Helwig HD rear sway bar, Dual redtop Optimas, Nitto Terra Grappler 10 ply Erated tires on Mickey Thompson forged alum. alloys.

Only 26k orig. miles on the ticker.

Currently she hauls a 24 ft Prowler travel trailer and 2 Yamaha Big Bear IRS 4x4 quads over the river and thru the woods.
    Before that it was a Lance cabover towing a 16ft flatbed with our Lil Sammy and 2 quads.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  2. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Phenomenal! i love the suzuki on the trailer, very well built little beast. congrats

3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Those pictures are exactly why you buy a 2500HD, they are just a beast of a truck even stock! How did you like the truck camper, my dad is very interested in getting one and we have been looking for a while and LANCE seems to be the best on the market. He doesn't want a pull behind trailer, so this is our only other option. Some nice upgrades on your truck, thanks for the cool photos!

What type of dog is that sitting in the driver's seat, it looks like a Welsh Corgi? :glasses:

4. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

GREAT pics!!! I love seeing truck hooked up to their toys!!!

5. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice looking truck! I also like the toys that you have that go with it!:lol: Thanks for the pictures!:glasses:

6. BLK-Z71

BLK-Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Great lookin truck and toys!!:great:

7. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats a sweet truck!!

8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

You got some great lookin toys there!!

9. Grynder

Grynder Rockstar

Thanks to everyone for the thumbs up........

and to answer a few questions/comments....

The Lance camper was awesome. Probably one of the best built units out there. Your dad should be happy with his choice if thats the direction he goes.

The pup in the pic is my lil pomerainian, Hunny Bun. Great lil buddy ! She loves to go for rides on the quad with me.
    [​IMG]

and the Samurai, another awesome toy I spent about a year building from stock. To many upgrades to list but she was definitly built right and a blast to wheel....

Thaks again,
    G.