1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Hawaii Chair! hahahahahahahaha

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Jul 6, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry, someone posted this and it's going to be the funniest informertial I've EVER seen, hahahhaa.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_amg-Aos4"]YouTube - Hawaii Chair Infomercial[/ame]
  2. bob13

bob13 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

um.....uh.....um..........................
  3. ChevyFan

Can you imagine walking into a business meeting and someone sits down and starts shaking their hips around in that rotating motion and you might just stare at them until they tell you that they're multi-tasking and are working out ... but don't worry, the chair is doing all the work.

hahahahahaha, sorry it's just too funny. How can you write like that? I'd have typos all over the place!

bwhahahahaa, I just can't control myself, it's the most absurd thing I've ever seen. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  4. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

I just ordered 3 :)
  5. L0sts0ul

L0sts0ul Rockstar 100 Posts

do they come in jumbo... I wanna get one for my wife.
  6. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

rotflmfao

ummm, i couldnt help but think dirty thoughts about that chair and what else could be done in it:gasp:
  7. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

wow that's ridonkulous
  8. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

omg that is ridiculous
  9. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Okay that is seriously funny, I don't know how you could get anything done in that chair! I would be embarassed to even sit in it, although you wouldn't have to worry about falling asleep at a meeting in that. That one lady looked like she was going to get whiplash, I definately would buy one for a party just for some fun! :money:
  10. ChevyFan

The lady they went to first looks like her feet were dug in at 45 degree angles in either direction just to keep herself from getting thrown to the ground..

sorry if someone bought one ... or three ... doubt it, but you've got to post some video of yourself using that. :rofl: