1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The holidays

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 21, 2007.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I know that most of ya'll are busy traveling, getting the house cleaned up for family and friends, planning for a big meal, church service, presents under the tree and more. Then comes New years just a week after, so there's a lot going on.

First, happy holidays everyone! Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2008 to everyone!

But don't forget! The GMTC December giveaway contest is still in full swing! Each post counts!
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our members. Thanks for such a fine year. Its members like you that make it pleasant to be here. Having conversions with no language and no flaming makes mine and the other mods jobs easy. So again thank you all for your membership, we enjoy your company.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday

Jamie
  3. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member 100 Posts

bah humbug

:)
  4. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome New Member 100 Posts

Happy holidays to everyone and a Happy new year:party:
  5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

theres always 1 in the crowd :lol:. Happy holidays(gotta be pc) to everyone, have fun and be safe.
  6. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all and keep it safe :great:
  7. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Is anyone else as excited about presents this year as I am :glasses:
  8. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I know I aint
  9. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Aww that's terrible. I'm 21 and still get just as excited when I open presents as I did when I was 5.
  10. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member 100 Posts

I know I'm, not this time of the year is when i get into credit card debts LOL