1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The hottest accessory for you truck this year........

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by PantheraUncia, Sep 19, 2012.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

lol, that is pretty funny. I don't know if those would match Surrealone's Transformers decals. To bad they are so expensive, I would buy a set and put them on my buddy's ford ranger. We always tell him that he drives a teenage girls truck.
  3. silverbike9

silverbike9 New Member

where did you get the hood ornament ? Looks like up keep would be expensive
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

UUmmm No thanks.. I'll pass....:no:
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I'll pass on the carlashes. However, a carstache might possibly work with my setup ...

[​IMG]

... in a month that rhymes with 'orange'.
  6. AMac

AMac New Member

Oh HECK NO...LOL! Did you hit your head again?
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

If I lived within 100 miles of you, or @GMCerica, or @Kady, I would get a set of carlashes and prank one or more of you with them. That'd be so worth the drive, effort, and money.
  8. Attacksz

Attacksz New Member

These are slowly spreading through Eastern Wake and Johnston counties, where I live. I think they're funny.
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts

Ive seen the carstache's painted on the hoods of cars in PA. Kind of funny. Pretty soon people will be putting hair pieces with sideburns on their vehicles.:rofl:
  10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Exactly.... The next person to go to lowes or home depot and buy out all the shag carpet that is color keyed to your paint and make fender flares out of it will be the next millionaire with a "stupid" product............ (That will give you the side burns).

:sign0020: