Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The left-foot resting block

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by SethF, Mar 9, 2005.

1. SethF

SethF New Member

What's the deal with the left-foot resting block being so big? Cars and trucks never used to have these. I think they take up a lot of otherwise NEEDED space for people with long legs and big feet.

2. smiddy

smiddy New Member

I like the "left-foot resting block" as you called it, it gives me a place to put my foot when I'm driving.

3. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I don't like that thing either. I guess I noticed it at first a LOT. But, maybe I'm used to it now. I dunno. I still don't like it though.

4. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

btw, what happened to the days of wing-windows and the trucks that had the little air-vents on the floors? Remember those? You would drive down the road and if you wanted to cool off you had to open the little vent on the floor. :)