1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The most awesome "block my license plate" when taking a photo of my Tahoe photo ever

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by ChevyFan, Jan 29, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

HAHAHA, just had to laugh when I saw this, because it's just so simple and I have never seen anyone do this before.

HOW DO YOU BLOCK YOUR LICENSE PLATE when you post a photo of your sweet Tahoe to craigslist to sell it?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/2819728473.html

5H65Mb5R63G23I63J9c1q99f3e419788a189f.jpg 5G55M85J33G83Me3F3c1q726ed2764bbf1cd0.jpg
    5Ga5H85M83L63F23Mac1qcb56be1e7b3d1439.jpg 5Nd5Ke5Ja3L83Id3N1c1qe8f15c373b691744.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2012
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

I take the plate off lol.
  3. donl

donl New Member

Set a piece of cardboard over it.
  4. silverhobey

silverhobey Member

great ideas, but I think Steve's is the most original right from the-get-go......Brian
  5. Jim Jordan

Jim Jordan New Member

lol, too funny!!! I give it a THUMBS UP!!! lol
  6. Dana W

Dana W Member

With some of the problems I have had using craigslist I'd use a different finger.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Very true. They need to do a better job of policing the dealer-generated posts and let people recommend posts better as well.
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

That's awesome. Simplicity at it's finest. Even with something as simple as a piece of cardboard, you have to find a piece and then complete the task of setting it there. Whereas, what else is your thumb doing?
  9. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member ROTM Winner

Well, that's original.........lol
  10. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts

What does it matter? Thousands of people see your license plate every day when you drive or park in public. I never understood this. It isn't as if people have the ability to access any of your information by your license plate. DMV keeps pretty tight wraps on that sort of stuff.

Just sayini'.