1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The New comaro

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sundancer2004, Jul 10, 2009.

1. sundancer2004

sundancer2004 New Member

I was down haing my truck serviced I asked if they had sold the comaro they had in the display window two weeks ago. this is in Little river SC. A fellow shopped online and located it and is flying in from Alaska to take possession! Unbelieveable
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

The new camaro

Traveled 45miles to the nearist large Chevy dealer to check out new Camaro, they had 3 on the lot. All had the dealer added sticker next to the factory sticker that said Market Adjustment-$10,000. This is over the factory sticker price. If you special order one than and wait for it than you can buy iy for factory sticker only. All 3 were SS models, Black,Red and Orange.
  3. hunky

hunky New Member

Welcome to the new GM. The new dealer they foeced on me wants a $35.00 fee to do warranty work 'cause I didn,t buy the truck from them and he sez he needs to verify the warrenty. Limited dealer network=limited competition=me & you get screwed.
  4. L0sts0ul

L0sts0ul New Member

I think you mean CAMARO. :):great:
  5. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy New Member

I get the chills every time one drives by me.
  6. Crakums_GT

Crakums_GT New Member

Someone here on the AFB just bought one. It's yellow and when I see it parked next to a new challenger I can't help but see how much better the camaro looks. I like how the challenger has a bit of chrome on it to make it look a bit more retro but man that camaro looks very clean. I hope he starts modifying it soon. I'm still waiting to see one at the 1/8 mile track. If I see one I'll definitely get video and post it.

-Greg
  7. gatormike69

gatormike69 Member

Was seriously considering the new Camaro but thought about it and figured the new truck would be more practical and since the wife has a 96 camaro in the driveway which is a convertible I just put a new motor in, we didn't figure we would get our money back if we traded it in. So I casually let her decide on the new truck instead. :biggrin: I think I'll keep her around for a while...:lol:

Dang, still got at least three more weeks to wait
  8. Long_John_Silverado

Long_John_Silverado New Member

09 camaro

The new camaro is a fine piece of work, though i despise the fact that they even come in an automatic transmission! This car was made to be DRIVEN ! I understand that GM produces the automatic transmission in all of their vehicles for the sake of selling more, but the camaro and most definitely the Corvette shouldnt be. I just dont understand the idea of buying the camaro just so you can appear fast, its so much more fun to drive the 6-speed! :great:
  9. 2ToNe04

2ToNe04 New Member 1000 Posts

ss = sexyness. :)
  10. Stouffer

Stouffer New Member

Super Sexyness