1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The new guy

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Scatterbrained, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Scatterbrained

Scatterbrained New Member

Hey guys I'm new to the site. My name is Brock and I'm 38 years old and a decent mechanic tho I don't know nearly enough. I have a 1996 C1500 with the 5.7 and 4L60E. My father left me this truck when he passed and I need to work the bugs out of it. I live in Aiken SC and am a nuclear welder by trade. Thanks for having me!

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Sorry about your dad. Glad you kept the truck though.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What the heck is a nuclear welder by the way???????

4. Scatterbrained

Scatterbrained New Member

A nuclear welder is the cream of the crop so to speak. One has to be extremely skilled at the craft to be able to obtain the welding certs necessary to weld in nuclear power plants and so on.