1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The New Guy.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Smithers., Mar 6, 2012.

1. Smithers.

Smithers. New Member

Hey how ya'll doin, My names Josh but all my friends call me "Smithers" and have since high school and to be honest they have called me that for so long now that I feel strange if someone uses my real name so, you guys feel free to use that name as well lol. I'm from the eastern coal fields of Kentucky and like pretty much the rest of the guys in my family am a coal miner very proud of that. I'm also the proud owner of 3 Chevy trucks. A 2004 Silverado Z71 5.3 4x4 with a few little things done to it, and a 2000 S-10 Xtreme, and last but not least my old work truck a 1998 S-10 truck. Hopefully I can put up some pics and show ya'll how we do it in Kentucky.

2. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the site!....cant wait to see some pics :great:

3. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club! Can't wait to see the pics.

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Josh!!!!:great:

5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club!!

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome Smithers, hope we can see some pics soon. We are big on that here. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    :glasses:

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Smithers!!!

8. chevybulldog6

chevybulldog6 Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome to the best GM Club around! I agree, I would love to see some pics.

9. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Well Smithers you sure sound like a Chevy enthusiast so welcome to the club! Glad to hear the S-10s are still kickin' around. That was my 1st truck!
    You'll definitely have to post some pics so we can check out your chevy truck collection!

10. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !