The new Silvy

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by sdavis2702, Mar 11, 2011.

1. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :great:
  2. Good looking truck!
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

NIce looking truck!
  4. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 New Member

Thanks! I love it. I went from the 5.3L to the 4.8L so my feelings are hurt a little bit. However, I have never been more satisfied with a vehicle in my life. I love it! Also my first 4x4. :)
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Good lookin' ride!!
  6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

I love those rims on your truck,nice clean ride!
  7. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

congrats, its a good looking truck, as well as the one in the background of the first pic
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member

Great looking truck!
  9. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 New Member

Thanks, everyone! Nice find jbjohnson92f lol. And I agree Bigbomber! The guy who traded it in had rims on it and was buying a new model Silvy. So he made the swap and I got a free set of the newer stockers!
  10. troutbug

troutbug New Member

Nice! Chevy got it just right with the 2006-2007 classic body style, IMO. The subtle front end changes really made a difference.
  11. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 New Member

I agree! I traded in a 2005 E/C for this one but the entire time I had the '05, I was jealous of these!
  12. Nice truck! I like the guard over the lights. Did it come with dual exhaust? Hard to tell if it is single or not in the pics.
  13. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 New Member

Thanks! I love the grille. It completes the look of an already beautiful truck, IMO. It came with a muffler split into two pipes! Same Flowmaster set up I had on my '05. I can't complain!
  14. stephan

stephan New Member

Congrats Sarge. That thing looks sweet. From the pics I can't tell if it's black or the dark-dark blue, but either way it looks the winner.
  15. sdavis2702

sdavis2702 New Member

Hey thanks a lot. It's black! I just finished sitting outside looking up every single RPO Code. I'm still satisfied!