The Official Cheez 2004 Silverado Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Cheez, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I decided it was time for a dedicated thread to show off the progress of my truck. Let's just jump straight into the pictures.

When I first got the truck.
    [​IMG]
    It was pretty rough... This picture doesn't do it much justice. Small scratches ALL OVER THE PLACE. A nice wash got rid of most of these. A coat of wax took care of a couple of the deeper ones.

I got my wheels on it. Genuine GM 20". Shortly following that was a 2" drop shackle.
    [​IMG]

Got my sticker situation sorted out! Louisiana Tech Engineering and a Gary Fisher logo! Oh, and an asymmetrical parking sticker...:no:
    [​IMG]

Next was window tint, 20% in the front with a 5% 6" eyebrow, and a roll in bedliner to hide some wear in the bed.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The new Silverado HD have some badging on the hood. I really like the look of this so I tried some of my own.
    [​IMG]
    Later the pinstripe was added.
    [​IMG]

Next was exhaust! Flowmaster Delta 50 with dual rear exit tips.
    [​IMG]
    Sound clip!

2. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Now that I've got the truck about where I want it, time for the picture whoring. Just a side note. I claim to be a photographer in my spare time. I try to frame and capture with a photographer mindset on all my pictures. And now for pictures!

Even dirty pictures look good!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some posing with the Camaro.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A fresh wax!
    [​IMG]
    (I'm in love with that light on the hood)

That's everything I've got up until now! Look forward to more pictures and mods!

3. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

4. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I've actually been going back and forth about doing that. I've seen it on here and considered it, I just don't know if I need all my lights on. Thanks for the info though!

5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

loooking good man. i dig the vortec stickers on the hood. ive toyed with something similar for mine.

Alex

6. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

I love them too! $10 in stickers and a few minutes is all that takes! I see you got your new wheels finished. I really like the different but still stock look they have!

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

yep! were did you get the stickers at?

anyhow, the rims came out great, go find my thread in this same part of the forum for pics!

Alex

8. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

9. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Nice biography....you've always had a nice looking ride and it's great to see how it has gotten better over time.

10. Cheez

Cheez Rockstar 100 Posts

Thanks! I'm quite fond of it myself.