The Official Cheez 2004 Silverado Thread

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Cheez, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Cheez

Cheez Member

Thanks! I've got quite a bit of money sunk into it... If it's not going to the truck its going to this or the road bike.
  2. Cheez

Cheez Member

Update:
    [​IMG]

Almost to that 200,000 mark!
  3. donyms

donyms New Member

Hey Cheez, you better get some gas soon. :lol:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Truck looks just plain incredible and awesome!!! Nice work.
  5. lonelywolf858

lonelywolf858 New Member

I love the fog pictures. I'm expecting the headless horseman to come through and the camera hit the ground.
  6. Cheez

Cheez Member

Yeah I'm particularly fond of those! Just right place taking pictures and the fog rolled in.

And thanks Steve! I try to keep it looking nice. My latest road trip has me wanting another coat of wax and a clay bar for it.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  7. Cheez

Cheez Member

I nice day led to a nice bike ride which led to a nice picture opportunity. The truck hasn't really changed much in the last couple of months but I do love some updated pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I believe my next project will be to paint the door handles and buckets white and match the tailgate handle as well.
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member

Like your ride. I want to put drop shackles on mine as well. What kind did you use?
  9. Cheez

Cheez Member

10. Cheez

Cheez Member

Finally demolded!
    [​IMG]
  11. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Still lookin good. ALOT better than mine looks right now.
  12. Cheez

Cheez Member

Update:

The other day I decided to paint my door handles, mirror caps, tailgate latch and front emblem. Other than that not much has changed recently. I've got a little more buffing on the driver side to fully get the spot where I demolded to disappear. I've also been toying with the idea of going with darker tint. Right now it's at 27%, that's where it was metered when I got it inspected. I put on 35% about a year ago and when I was putting the window back in the door I scratched the tint a bit on the drivers side. It's not really noticeable to anybody but me though... Opinions on retinting anyone?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: Sorry for the quality. iPhone. Added more to the "to come" list.
  13. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member

Chezz.....your Silverado Looks Great, with the adding of Color Matching of the Items you've mentioned, You've got One Sharp Looking Silverado!!!!....:great: