Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The Official Chevy Lift/Leveling Kit Page Silverado

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Pete95Sierra, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

my guess is they meant 6" or the guy didnt really know. I am almost positive the ones they put on are 6" procomp lifts, usually 35" procomp tires and some procomp rims. the 6500 may be the price over the normal sticker value that they charge at the dealership if you were to buy it prelifted from them. If the local lift shop can do the 6" under warranty for you then that is your best bet. Just make sure the dealer won't screw you over later if you go to the local place.

2. texasleo77

texasleo77 New Member

Leveling Kit

I just bought an 08 Silverado 4x4 extended cab. I would like put on a good leveling kit so I could add bigger tires. But I would like to keep the original ride as close as possible. I heard that Rough Country made a good product. Anyone know what brand seems to be the best? Thanks.

3. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

For the price, the RC kit cannot be beat. If you want to spend more then I would recommend going with a Rancho readylift. It comes with whole new lift struts up front for about 250 bucks

4. A1CMason

A1CMason Rockstar

I've seen 35's tucked under a leveling kit with keys tightend all the way and a 3 inch block in the rear...had minor rubbing in the front but thats all, i have 33's on my truck right now with just a leveling kit not tightend at all with no rubbing at all, didnt even rub when i didnt have the kit on.

5. BALTHIS

BALTHIS Rockstar

ill prob order a set of torsion keys in the next week or so. and if i can get 2 or 3 more inchers ott athe front i can clear the back with block. hopefully.

6. texasleo77

texasleo77 New Member

Thanks For The Info. I just wanted to make sure that the Rough Country was a good buy and kept the original ride as much as possible.

7. BGerrits

BGerrits New Member

I want to know what the biggest lift I should go with while keepin the stock tires... but adding bigger tires in the future... can't afford em both right now...

8. texasleo77

texasleo77 New Member

Thanks

Thanks for all the info. That should be a great help!

9. high_sub

high_sub New Member

rcd suspension makes a good lift for are trucks

10. Ricochet

Ricochet New Member