Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The Official Snow Photo Thread for winter 2010/2011

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by murdog94, Dec 25, 2010.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Winter 2010-2011 Photos/snow/mud

Lets see whos got snow and just mud still and how you all are using your trucks this winter?

My truck has just been a commuter and i havent really had a chance myself to put up pictures, however i will be putting some up soon!
    So lets see some trucks in their natural habitat.

2. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

I know everybody has to have some good winter pictures (with or w/o your trucks).

Mine are from last night. My truck literally iced over while I was driving home from the hunting camp (trip took an hour with speeds ranging from 55-70). It did not start raining until I actually pulled out of the camp so all of the icing happened on the road during the first 30 minutes of the trip (after that it started meltig slightly). This may be normal for the northern states, but it is the first time I've seen anything like this in Mississippi.

So anyways, post some pictures of what your winter looks like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

4. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

5. murdog94

that is the SWEETEST snow blower i have ever seen!!!!! I want one!
    We got a wooping 2 in today here in MN still need another 3 feet as far as im concerned! ill post up some pics tomorrow

6. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here is my truck in the snow...

[​IMG]

7. Jay

Jay Rockstar

MA is gonna get hammered starting early tomorrow am...I'm working the overnight and by the time I get home I should be able to get a real nice pic of the Chevy covered in about a foot!

8. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A little ice in kentucky and snow in indiana.

Truck in snow.jpg Ice on truck.jpg

9. murdog94

IM not happy, i want the snow you all are getting here in MN!!! we need a good blizzard, since we have yet to have one this year. Or for a couple of years really..
    This is just one of a recent snow we got.. you can see the banks on the side by the tree.. nothing worth talkin about in my opinion.
    [​IMG]e here are my buddies and me out ridding earlier this year.. notice the water under us.. the swamp we were ridding over wasnt even frozen yet.. oops..

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  10. malsech

malsech New Member

Soo...this pic is from about a week ago after a smaller snow we got here in PA.

I just finished putting in my volant cai and got to drive home in the snow thats falling right now. We have pretty close to 4 inches. It drove amazing. Couldnt even tell there was snow on the ground. Finally got to try out the 4 wheel drive on a back road too. Havent gotten to use it since getting the truck in May.

And btw the volant intake is sweet. Cant wait to open it up once the snow melts and see how she does. :glasses:

silvysnow.jpg