1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Official Snow Photo Thread for winter 2010/2011

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by murdog94, Dec 25, 2010.

1. alfresco2

alfresco2 New Member

snowplough vee 1..jpg Here is my rig. 2007 Silverado 2500HD with Fisher Extreme Vee stainless steel plow. Works great!
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This was a great thread from last year, we need to get another one like it for this winter.
  3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

We haven't had any snow this year. Here is pic from a few years back though. Lots of snow then
    [​IMG]
  4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

We've barely had any snow so far this year... until I went out to where my work truck is stored today to try to pick up my trailer. I couldn't start the ford to move it out of the way so I had to leave the trailer there, but when I left I had to climb up a nice ~30 degree incline with about a foot and a half of that loose, dry snow on it. My GM 4x4 even impressed the guy who owned the land... he thought I was crazy for taking my truck down there.