1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The OFFICIAL SONG of GM Truck Club

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

That is the worst "country" if you will, song EVER...I would rather shoot myself than hit the play button lol.
  2. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I think it's hysterical. Good song to get drunk to ... or to listen to when you are drunk.
  3. sfdefender24

sfdefender24 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

W T F... :sleep:
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Agreed x10 . Terrible Country song and sadly the guy gets richer off it. I prefer Dixie chicks over Toby and think in a bar fight they would kick his arse

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

x10.................................................................................................:grrrrrr:

REMEMBER TOBY DRIVES AND SPONSORS THE OTHER TRUCK COMPANY? Would be an embarrasment having his song as our banner
  6. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

:=)
    Actually I'm currently having this as a ring tone on my iPhone.
    However, I thought Toby was a Ford man?

-J
  7. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

See Like a Rock (Chevy truck song for years)
  8. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yesss!! Winning haha
  9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

He definitely is and if you watch his site you will see a special build each year that is given away in a sweepstakes

http://youtu.be/s_x-xV3PtWs
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  10. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Anything country needs to be banned........ I lost my wife, I lost my girfriend, my dog died last week, she keyed the truck, life is horrible, drinking fixed problems....... we need some positive music as a theme song.