Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The OFFICIAL SONG of GM Truck Club

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Feb 7, 2012.

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Coach tell me you don't like those dumb anti american Chixie D!cks!!!

2. Juicebøx

Juicebøx New Member

Music is always a 'personal' choice, but I would rather listen to country for the rest of my life than listen to crappy gangster rap...

"I'm a G, yo
    I'm a gansta
    I'm thug, yo
    I slap a bitch...

I'm so G, yo
    I rock a 9, foo
    Don't test my nerv, yo
    Cause my trigger itch..."

FML! I'd rather be deaf than listen to that crap

But again, it's 'music', and it's a personal preference. I prefer the second song linked in this thread, but that's mostly because Toby Keith is a Ford guy.... AND because the second song is actually about Chevy trucks, and not just getting drunk (though I'm not opposed to that...)

3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

:lol::rofl::sign0020::sign0011::yipi::he::whip:

4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

LOL,

There is more than Country and Rap out there.

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Very astute statement Nak.
    You are correct .
    I happen to enjoy oldies, jazz, R&B, Bagpipes, Bach, Mozart, and many more. even opera on a rare occasion( If she likes it I can stand it for a few hours).

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Finely someone said it. Good job man. I agree, country is depressing and everyone I know that listens to country, family, friends and others are all on anti depressants. But I also agree that music is ones personal choice and as long as we have plenty of anti depressants let them listen to it. Besides, country artist are the most patriotic of all music artist I know of. I like a lot of people that listen to country including my fiance'. I also like most country artist except for the anti American Dixie Chicks. I just can't listen to the music. One more thing, am I the only one on here that doesn't drink?

:glasses:

7. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

First- George Strait is the man. Gotta admit that even if you don't dig country!

And nope your not the only one!!

8. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yes, I agree George Strait is a class act. Nice to see I'm not the only one going through life sober. Sharp truck man. Very sharp.

9. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks man! Yeah I just have way more fun sober! :lol:

10. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Im usually always in sum sort of mood, but korn..will get me back real quick!!