1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The OFFICIAL SONG of GM Truck Club

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Make that a third. Most of my friends and wife give me crap for it, but honestly, I just don't feel the urge. Besides, I'm left the be the sober one when they're making asses of themselves. And sober people can operate cameras much more efficiently....

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

This. Korn is also much of my "gym" playlist. I need some songs that get my blood flowing. The only downside is that if I ever forget my ipod, I get to the gym and usually walk out 10 minutes later. Just can't get motivated.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

We could always just combine America, country, rock, rap, and anything else you want to call it into one... I'm actually kind of surprised I didn't see him mentioned earlier.

3. dogred

dogred Member

I think this is more like the official GMTC song. I know it is country but not any of that sappy I lost my life junk.
    It has some Toyotas in it but I bet the blown one is a Chevy SB.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  4. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

That's a funny song! Every time it plays my hubby gets it stuck in his head for days!!! Ha Ha Great song!
  5. dipstick

dipstick Member 2 Years 100 Posts