The OFFICIAL SONG of GM Truck Club

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Make that a third. Most of my friends and wife give me crap for it, but honestly, I just don't feel the urge. Besides, I'm left the be the sober one when they're making asses of themselves. And sober people can operate cameras much more efficiently....

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

This. Korn is also much of my "gym" playlist. I need some songs that get my blood flowing. The only downside is that if I ever forget my ipod, I get to the gym and usually walk out 10 minutes later. Just can't get motivated.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

We could always just combine America, country, rock, rap, and anything else you want to call it into one... I'm actually kind of surprised I didn't see him mentioned earlier.

3. dogred

dogred Member

I think this is more like the official GMTC song. I know it is country but not any of that sappy I lost my life junk.
    It has some Toyotas in it but I bet the blown one is a Chevy SB.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  4. TemperMonkey

TemperMonkey Member

That's a funny song! Every time it plays my hubby gets it stuck in his head for days!!! Ha Ha Great song!

5. dipstick

dipstick Member 2 Years 100 Posts