The owner of a 2003 Silverado

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by oldguy, Feb 2, 2009.

1. oldguy

oldguy New Member

Who asked me about a 4 WD switch module. Would you please raise your hand and drop me a line? I have information for you!

I can't find the original PM!! I tried to respond and it said nope! not till you have 15 posts! Good call! Really! So Please let me know?

Karl

2. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Thats one way to figure it out!:great:

3. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

lmao, that was me., didnt want to open a new thread just for that. but oh well. shoot that info my way big buy

4. oldguy

oldguy New Member

Sorry so long in getting back to you...

I talked to my boys over at the Bow Tie House. They agreed that your problem is more than likely the switch in the dash. Not an insanely expensive part but not cheap either. Make sure that your switch is the problem. See if your local dealership would be willikng to get you the pinpoint tests or testing procedure to check it out. I'll see what can come up with for you down here...

5. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

it is the switch, its taking longer and longer to get the light to come on on the buttons so i can hit another button to change. im afraid that one dai i will put it in 4wd and then the light will never come on again and there ill be stuck in 4wd