1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Phantom Newbie from NY

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by the phantom, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site......
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was going to wait until you had more posts in different areas of the site before I provided some suggestions/ideas, but I'll throw some out here, now, knowing you'll explore the site. You've worked hard to cultivate a red/black look on your truck, including smoking your headlights. I'm of the firm opinion you should continue to run with that theme and also smoke your fogs and offroad lights, as the chrome on each pulls the eye away from other aspects of the nose of your truck.
  3. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Very sweet truck......welcome to the club!!!
  4. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.
  5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !
  6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Phantom, good to have you aboard. :glasses:
  7. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

yeah Ive been trying to find some good material to make some for the fog lights. I have not seen any offered yet for fog lights except for film. mmm....... million dollar idea??? oh well I let the cat out of the bag lol... The only chrome on the truck is the rear bumper and I wouldnt mind finding covers for it like you said to get the black/red theme down. thanks for the input.
  8. Untouchable

Untouchable Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Sweet ride, man. Welcome to the club. :great:
  9. SPC SPECHT

SPC SPECHT New Member

I would not suggest doing that its going to deminish the functionality of the lights, nothing against the idea but i know how much lights of quality are and judging by the truck you spend money on the parts and mabey just getting some covers for them would be a better idea. On the engine mods i would recomend a programer, cam, and if you have not all ready done it full exhaust and intake system is what i would do. WELCOME TO GMTC! SWEET TRUCK
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

By that logic he also shouldn't have smoked his headlights... but he did.