1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The storm

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by LOVINTHESTORM, May 19, 2012.

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Storm what about that kit that the crew from EGR just got? Either way the storm is looking good!!

2. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just got new bedrail caps from Bushwacker. These things have alot of sticky tape and you only get one shot. Put the passenger side on with no problems. Went to put the drivers side on decided to put the tailgate down thinking it would make it easier. However all it did was allow me to put it on crooked.:grrrrrr: Not very happy right now. Just going to roll with it for now. But will have to peel it off, buy new sticky tape and replace it on the bedrail. Then reinstall it.:grrrrrr::grrrrrr: I do like it on the passenger side and it would have been a great addition to the Storm had I put both of them on straight. Will post some pics soon. Man I so pist.

3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Be cool to see a matching grill in that hole in the front bumper. Definitely a ROTM deserving truck. I LIKE IT ALOT!!!:great:

4. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Ouch. Had that same problem with a bushwacker tailgate cap on my old 06' Silverado. I just decided to roll with it lol. Good luck on fixing it man.

5. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks man. If you only knew. I have a small dose of OCD tendencies and I like things to be perfect. I can't quit thinking about that bedrail. I really like them but the whole experience is making me regret them. Almost wish I would of had them sprayed with the Line-X when I had the chance. I would cost me 200 bucks to have them sprayed now. I am determined to fix it but not sure I can get it back off without messing it up. Those babies are on there good. But I will be looking and messing with it until I fix it. If I can't get it off without messing it up I will be forced to just rip both of them back off and consider it a total loss. Very pissed at myself right now.