1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The tattoo thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Burden33, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

Just like the title states post pics of ur tattoos u have now or tattoos u are going to get and any meaning behind getting the tattoo
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

Oh yes that is Bowser

Attached Files:

3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'll try to get some pictures if I can find a good way to do it. The mirrors suck over here so I might just have to do trial and error to try and get my whole sleeve in. Love the thread though, and Upset, nice tat. Bowser just brings it all together.
  4. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

Here are my two that I posted in my "new ink" thread. This one I got just the other day:

[​IMG]

I'm Cherokee, hence the design. The writing on top is Cherokee for "Family" and the bottom writing is Cherokee for "Faith." Traditionally, my ancestors would put a symbol of some kind of animal to symbolize what animal they draw their strength from. So I put a cross in the middle to symbolize that I draw my strength from Christ.

And here's the one I got 4 years ago:

[​IMG]

This one is pretty self-explanatory to those who are prior service military. It's a Soldier's Cross and it's in memorial to a buddy of mine who didn't make it back. I may have "Fallen But Not Forgotten" added to it somehow, or I may get another tat done on my back where there's more room for something like that.
  5. Rascl93

Rascl93 New Member

Here's one of mine - I got it a couple years ago. My daughter is Type 1 Diabetic and this is for her. The lotus flower represents overcoming adversity, the butterfly is her with the body being a diabetes awareness ribbon. The red droplet is for all her drops of blood required for daily testing multiple times to keep her healthy. And of course the writing is her name and her diagnosis date.
    tattoo.jpg
  6. Burden33

Hey guys loves all the tats lets keep them coming so i guess its time for me to post mine since i started the thread so i finally uploaded mine off my phone. I had this just done feb past its a memorial to my great-grand mother who just past away on jan 31 that i was really close to.[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  7. xsparky

xsparky New Member

Tatt.jpg Here is my latest Tattoo goted about 2yrs ago Chines dragon in a figure eight for the infinity sign with a koi fish.
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's some really nice work Sparky.
  9. Burden33

That some good work gou got done there sparky
  10. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member 100 Posts

I have a pat the patriot logo on my right shoulder and a quote in cursive done with a 3 point needle. I'll put pics up if I can find them