1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The tattoo thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Burden33, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 New Member 100 Posts

Wow this one slowed down!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this will pick it up!!! For me my ink right now is all about the ones in my life who have helped me to shape who I am. I never want to forget who they are, the lessons they have taught me and the times that we have shared! My family is the most important thing to me and that is what also helped to shaped my work for the most part. The one exception is JNP4 who was a dear friend who passed away tragically a few years ago in an unsolved hit and run. Anyone who wants to any more about them can fire me off a message and I would love to chat bout my ink!!!!!! Otherwise, please take a look and hope you enjoy!!!! tats 005.jpg tats 009.jpg tats 003.jpg

Attached Files:

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Pics a bit blurry, but that's mine. Until I get some more that is...
    [​IMG]
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice art guys. I would like to know if anyone has ever considered putting those tatts on canvas and framing them. Could be a good market as all tattoos are not readily seen do to being covered by apparel . Might be a great idea for some who understand the ink business to make a few dollars on the side .
  4. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like this thread and have mant tats myself. I'm digging all the art work and will be posting pics soon.
  5. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

IMG_20110630_165936.jpg
    This is something I got for my father. I had the Ohio State one already.
  6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

That, good sir, is a really badass tat. I've got ink, but only two of them are actually considerable artwork lol.. the rest would cause people to ask me to explain their meaning.. and well thats not really somethin i feel necessary to share with strangers among the internet.
  7. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

It's only been a few weeks since i got my last one, but I'm already thinking of designing another one. This one for my right shoulder blade I think. Most likely it will be another memorial to a fallen brother.
  8. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 New Member 100 Posts

The local tatoo world lost a legend this week. Amoung many others I know he was the one who Dirty's work. He loved to tatoo, loved his Chevys and Harleys, his cat Bandit and Jesus too! Rest In Peace good soul, Rest In Peace Cam!
  9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:glasses:Thanks Keeper, for the respects to Cam,, He was a good friend of mine, and was an amazing artist, and a real guy,,, not taken any chit form anyone.
    I was sad yesterday when i found out, but then realized, his loves on this world were art,tattooing, his friends, his cat bandit, and Jesus,,, And i know in my heart he is in a better place now, and he will be playing in the clouds he so often chased home.....
    He Did my two Chest plates, so I have a piece of him with me every day,,,,,,,maybe i might post them, someday, although I probably won't......

Peace Out
    Cam Hewalo
    nov 1962- May 6th 2012
  10. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice Memorial to a long term friend. :great: