The tattoo thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Burden33, Apr 23, 2012.

1. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Don that is some sweet art work. A good start to a sleeve!

2. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

here's 2 of my 4, The dragons are for me and my 2 kids and wraps around my thigh, so it is the majority of it in the picture, the mother dragon is lifting her wing to show her 2 babies. The roses and poison bottle are on my lower hip and need to be coloured in yet.

dragons tat.jpg roses n posion bottle.jpg

3. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Don thats going to be a NICE piece on your arm !

Thats a lot for a small cover up ! but its going to be nice !!

4. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

all great looking art work so far guess keep it coming. So im looking at doing two more in the next couple of weeks one im hoping is something like this guy http://www.bullseyetattoos.com/ah0005-Holy_Warrior-p-9840.html maybe on my other shoulder blade not really sure and im getting the quote We walk where angels fear to go, and demons are afraid of. on my forearm with maybe a pair of handcuffs at the start of the sentence and at the end of it

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Nice plan Burden. Once I earn my Cavalry spurs I'm thinking about getting something done with that. Not sure where I'll put it though as at least one of my shoulder blades is already planned and I had a plan for the other one. My right upper arm is already reserved for my Combat Patch when I earn it as well.

6. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well, I'm going to get my tattoo today at 1. I have an appointment and the artist is ready. He says it will take 5 - 6 hours so wish me luck guys.

7. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

I only have one right now Its my oldest sons hand print from when he was 2yrs old (now 8) It was black ink but faded & I like the rough vintage look. All we did was put his hand on a rubber stamp pad pressed it on paper & the tattoo artist did their transfer. Now I need to get one on the other shoulder for my youngest son I think I'll use his foot print though then maybe get their First or Middle names on the bottom of my forearms. But heres what I have.
    tattoo.JPG

8. dadngt

dadngt Rockstar 100 Posts

Good luck! Awesome art work but goodness how big was that age spot???:gasp:

9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Looks cool, can't wait to see some pics.

10. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well, I am no longer an ink virgin, :sign0020: Got the tatt yesterday and it looks great. I am very happy with the guys work. It is scaled down just a hair from the picture here as I didn't want it past my elbow. I will post a picture after it heals. Thanks for all the input and support guys. :glasses: