1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The tattoo thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Burden33, Apr 23, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

Good deal. I'm debating a few different themes for my next one. Just haven't had the time to narrow it down yet.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This had nothing to do with trucks or truck projects but was a great way to get to know your neighbors and for them to get to know you...
  3. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider New Member 100 Posts

Ohh Surreal.. ಠ_ಠ
  4. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

I have wanted to get my 4ID combat patch tattooed on my right shoulder.. my current unit 10th MTN is arseholes about forcing you to wear theirs and my last deployment I had my BDE CDR get in my face and stare me down until I took my 4ID off.. The spurs would be cool not sure where the best place to put them though. You might include the stetson and spurs with a Cav guidon and put on your upper arm..or maybe on your calf..
  5. krazywboy

krazywboy New Member

I have 5 Tattoos in diferent parts of my body, here some pictures.

tatuaje01.jpg

virginia01.jpg
  6. irishpwr46

irishpwr46 New Member

7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

very nice guys!! very nice
  8. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

So guys I got a tattoo appointment made for just after my bday and was wondering should I put burden on the back of my calf or arm
  9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

ive always thought the last name tattoo thing was overdone, but to each their own. id say calf, not as common there.

Alex