The Ultimate Thread

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 2 Years 100 Posts

How'd you know.

WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! everybody.

It's finally getting cold here in VA!

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

My wife and son finally had school again today. It was kinda crazy. they canceled school the other day because it was -7 outside without the wind chill. This morning my truck said -15 on the way to drop my son off. Freakin cold! Then to top it off, it is supposed to get into the mid- high 30's on Saturday with rain/freezing rain. It is going to be a flooded mess around here. I have more than 24" of snow on the ground here. Between the rain and that melting this could be bad. They are warning people to use a roof rake to get rid of the snow around the edge of your roof or you are going to have ice damns that cause water to back up under your shingles and into your home. I shoveled my roof last night. The snow had drifted waist deep in some spots, most were knee deep.

0107140340.jpg

ChevyFan likes this.
  3. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 2 Years 100 Posts

jeez. I couldn't do that. With the way my back is, I'm staying on the ground.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

How many people are still under snow?

5. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Here in NW Indiana there is about 6-8 inches at my place. Very hard and icy, melting slowly. We are forecast about 3-5 tonight and into tomorrow. Many big piles of "global warming material" still in various places from previous plowing. C'MON SPRING!!

6. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Well..considering this post is a month later...How is everyone enjoying the sunshine? It was a lovely 75 degrees here in Oregon...hot for us. lol Nice an sunny..great day to work on the farm. How's everybody's yer going?

7. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

sunshine? What's that? Every day I've been off work or had time to get things done with the turd It's been cloudy here

8. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Mid 60's and partly cloudy here in NW Indiana today. Nice day to work on my riding mower.

9. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 1 Year 100 Posts

It was also in the Mid 60's here in Oregon..mostly cloudy...got the field mowed. Later on got some rain an now its clearing u again.

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Never got this to be the biggest thread on here yet.