The Ultimate Thread

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Oct 23, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What's everyone doing this weekend?

2. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Split some more fire wood. Tediously making bunches and bunches, a lot even, of kindling and wood for my wood burner in "The Cave". Hoping to get it all done so I can get through without having to do more during the winter. Worked on my non-starting truck without success. It is still throwing a P0351 code.

ChevyFan likes this.
  3. JimmyA

JimmyA Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I worked off this morning @ 0400! I plan on changing my seat on the 2 wheeler and washing/waxing it and after that, spraying the truck off and applying Rain-X on the windows.

ChevyFan likes this.
  4. ChevyFan

We heated our houses in Idaho and Washington state with wood when I was a kid. That's character building hard work for sure!

5. ChevyFan

This thread is too young to die!

6. Goldie

I agree! So jumping in to say hi and encourage others to do so also. And my truck is running. It turned out to be a bad ignition control module. I let my son do the work as he needs the money and I was out of the states on vacation.

ChevyFan likes this.
  7. ArtO

ArtO Member

its damn cold here today. I would love a nice wood stove right now. Temps in the 20s with wind chills in the teens. Just north & west of here theyre getting buried with snow. So far we havent gotten any.

8. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Rockstar 100 Posts

How has everyone been? Been busy with police academy last few months (since Aug) and should be all set to graduate December 18. Haven't had much free time and finally have some, so just wanted to say hello. Be safe and stay warm!

ChevyFan likes this.
  9. gatormike69

gatormike69 Rockstar 100 Posts

Posting to keep thread going... Nothing exciting happening here in ABQ

10. Goldie

Thanks for posting gatormike69! Doing the same as you now. Cold here in NW Indiana but at least the wind has dropped so we don't have a miserable wind chill.

ChevyFan likes this.