1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

The Walking Dead - Awesomeness?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Mar 5, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

THE WALKING DEAD!

Gotta love a zombie-filled Georgia, dontcha?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

im as far through it as netflix has it. love that show.

Alex

3. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Been watching it since episode 1. Great series.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Yeah, Netflix has Seasons 1 and 2 ... I think I'm going to pay for Season 3 on Vudu (don't be fooled, it's an online video service that's owned by Wal-Mart), it's $1.99 per episode x 12, I think I can afford that to get my fix of zombie killing until I can get caught up on season 4 as it's airing live on AMC.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't embed aminated gifs on here, the system resizes them down upon upload to reduce filesize and that kills the animation. Have to link in with the (left-bracket)IMG(right-bracket) tags.

- - - Updated - - -

Ways to watch The Walking Dead Season 3 (as of 3/5/2013) and other related content.

AMC Website - http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead (episode guides)
    Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Seed/dp/B009QW7HMC
    Vudu (with free features) - http://www.vudu.com/movies/#!content/385184/The-Walking-Dead-Seed
    Buy the dvds? haha
    Illegal ways?

5. barefoot greg

barefoot greg Rockstar 100 Posts

effing love this show!!

seen every episode since it started airing and im seein em all again in B&W now,

Darrell is by far my favorite character!

about ten or so of my friends are dressing up like walkers and survivors and we're gonna make a video to send it for the #1 fan contest.

6. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't see the appeal of watching it again in black and white...

7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Probably my favorite show on T.V. right now.
    I started watching when it first came out and have kept up since then.

IMO Black and white is going to lend a whole new outlook on the series, it'll be a lot like watching one of the 50's/60's horror movies, I think it's gonna be cool.
    From all appearances this series has a following a lot like "Rocky Horror Picture Show", dont know how many were around in the late 70's when that craze started but if you were a teenager then dressing up like your favorite character and going to the midnight movies on Saturday night was the highlight of your week.

8. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

Neither do I.

- - - Updated - - -

You can always torrent the episodes, watch them, and delete them.

9. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Funny to see this, I just watched episode 1 last night and plan on watching some more tonight. Can't wait to see what's to come.

10. 1BadSierra2011

1BadSierra2011 Member 1 Year

bwwn watching it since episode 1! love it more every sunday!!