1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

There's no place like home, click click, there's no place like home

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Jun 11, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OMG it was awful! There are other GM truck clubs out there but you have to look high and low to find anything like GMTC. One site I visited actually had a Ford Forum. I know it sounds crazy but its true.

I slipped into a deep depression. I stopped drinking, started doing a comb over to hide the fact that I have much more face these days, and even started taking something for gas. I almost stooped so low as to get a DVR so I could tape the last episode of Opra.

Thank God Steve pulled me back from the brink! Now I just need someone to pull my finger...................
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome Home Dorthy, I'm mean Caddic. LOL.
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

You gotta dump that avatar Caddie. It looks too much like Rosie O'Donnell with the fat face & a slight sunburn:rofl:
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Glad to have you back Caddiac. Stephan was our stand-in comedian in your absence, and although he did a stand-up job, we missed your humor. Or, at least I did. :)
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

PLEASE!!!! No one pull his Finger!!!!!!!! We know what happens... Welcome back....

Ok now get Post'in.......
  6. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Good to see you back Caddiac.:great:
  7. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome back, there really is no place like home!
  8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome back bud...........and thank you for coming back, i was starting to get sick of all of stephans so called jokes.....they just werent working, i think he tries to hard:rofl::rofl:, but i do have to agree with stephan....the peach is a little scary, where did your dog go?
  9. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome back!!!!!
  10. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Thanks guys I have been out of town for a couple of days. I have to try and find that avatar picture of my Jack Russell. It should be on my computer somewhere. The peach is the label off a locally brewed wheat beer with a hint of peach. Sounds weird I know but after the first one you like the taste and it is refreshing on a hot day.