Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

There's no place like home, click click, there's no place like home

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Spam is good when cooked correctly . Much better than Split pea soup.
    caddiac needs to get some more dogs as sarge has got him 4 to 1.

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

well its more like 3 1/4 to 1 the meth lab doesnt really count

3. Coach24

LMNBO. Nascar got boring so popped back over to see what was happening here.

4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Whaaatttttt?!!! How can going in circles of hours be boring? Jack Russell Terriers would rule the world if they had thumbs. A Jack Russell only has to show you once and after that he can depend on you to do it the right way every time. When he I put a harness on him, he bites the leash in his mouth and carries it for a ways. Yea you still have the other end, but in his mind HE is walking YOU.

5. Coach24

So he thinks or he knows he is walking you? Circles makes me dizzy. 1/4 mile is quick and easy.Just like Monica.

6. Caddiac

He thinks he is in control. If he was in control, there would still be something in his sack.

7. Coach24

OUCH!

He looks pretty feisty from his pic.
    So I have been looking for a place to add signature but have been unsuccessful. Any advice?

8. Caddiac

Go to "My Profile". In the black bar across the top of the screen, go to "Forum Actions" and select "Edit Profile". Then go to the right side of the screen and click on "Edit Signature".

Emptying the sack was a waste of time. He use to hump the cat I have a picture somewhere. It is a little disturbing.

9. Coach24

So like Clinton he isn't to picky?

Got the text part but it seems the Photo din't make the upload. Will try again. Thanks for the assist.

10. Caddiac

Yea, I guess he married Hillary for her personality........on second thought............