1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

There's no place like home, click click, there's no place like home

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Jun 11, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

BAHAHAHA!! Your hilarious... That is my new tattoo I am getting, and for a women I am over 5' ft 7" and yes, I do got nice legs! Cardiac Arrest...lol If I showed you some "non-truck" pictures, you may have a heart attack..haha.. caddi knows i am not talking crap... and your not old..., you act like a 20 year old... lol as long as you feel young then you are... If he wants to drive a Leaf or Volt up the Alaska Hwy to BC, haha, he will need a lot of volt to get here...

2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

So exactly where are we putting this tat sexy lady? If the artist needs someone to hand him instruments, I volunteer. I started loosing my hair on top in my early 20s so I have a solar panel. A solar powered Love Machine.....................

As far as going to BC, best reported range on the Leaf is about 130 miles. I can walk the other 2800 to see that tat....growllllllllllllllll!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I am just guessing but I believe there will be a long line of GM trucks and volunteers to help gmcerica.
    I hear BC is a good nature hike this time of year. But you need a passport to cross the border.

4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have my passport and my Nunuk of the North costume. Little fresh air and exercise will do the body good. There might be a line but they will just have to step aside. I am the little bald headed play thing she has always wanted. LOL

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

The little? Hmmm. TMI? The convoy has begun.
    Maybe we should add a trip to BC to the fall contest. I'm guessin'participation will increase dramatically.

6. GMCErica

You guys are killing me over here! bahaha!! convoy?? line up?? lol well, you two got the one and two spot, now to fight over who is #1 and who is #2??... I'll let you boys duke it out.. and it is quite nice up here in the summer, our spring consist of snow...lol The scenery is beautiful and I not talking about me... the mountains, wildlife and everything else... Mind out of the gutter boys, you men are too old to be talking dirty! Might give you a cardiac arrest, and yes.... Mouth to Mouth is available for anyone that passes out...hehe

7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

ill just sit back and record all of this so we can look back and laugh!!

8. GMCErica

bahaha!! This thread is hilarious... You do that Srgt... then you can use it against them... like" do you remember when"...hahaha these guys are killing me with laughter...

9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

do you think it would be embarrassing???

10. GMCErica

I dont know anymore.. I have been killing myself with laughter since the two of them got going, between the three of you, its so hard to be serious... haha...