1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

There's no place like home, click click, there's no place like home

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Jun 11, 2011.

1. NeverStuck4X4

NeverStuck4X4 New Member

A ford forum???? thats terrible....... Hey I think we need a "Make Fun of Ford" forum!!!!
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Dogs not that bad, especially if its cooked on those little sticks over an open flame.
    Dont expect to make friends with any other dogs for a few weeks.....they know what you've been up to...... I dont know how they just do.
    Cat's a little more gamy than dog and they dont seem to be as aware of the fact that you've been eating their family for lunch.
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Huh??????? F$&@ forum? Bite your tongue man!
    Strange how we go from eating dog to fo$&, well I guess you could call them dogs but the metal might get stuck in your braces.
  4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i think dogs just have a sixth sense about it, maybe cats do know but just dont care because they are cats. and how did we get to talking about F%$#'s??
  5. Coach24

Not sure how got on the subject of junk vehicles. But it does happen.F$&@ is a four letter word just like s$&@ and f$&k. I guess it is fitting to be in with the four letter words like junk.
  6. sgtsjj

this is true very true lol
  7. Coach24

Just got in the house from shoveling 3 inches of fresh powder.
    No white Christmas but apparently we are set for the annual white sales at all the department stores
  8. sgtsjj

i wish we could get some snow, i want to take that rental car that im getting monday for a fun drive
  9. Coach24

Well let's hope it heads east. You guys in Duluth are usually chest deep by this time.
    I think those Chinese scientists are messing with our weather again
  10. sgtsjj

yes i think they are.....im sick of not having snow...it does get annoying but when we dont have any it really sucks