Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

There's no place like home, click click, there's no place like home

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Agreed . And vice verse. That is why my doctor is a female,:gasp:

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Keep it clean !!! This is a family freindly web site!!!!!!:sign0023:

3. Coach24

Got some new Dove fro men I will try to clean it up a bit. Oh wait it wasn't dirty to start with.

4. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

well maybe its time we go clean up the occupy camps i bet if you show up with that soap theyll run real quick

5. Red Z71 Max

I doubt it. Most of them don't even know what they are protesting. They're just doing it so they can say they are against THE MAN!!!!!!

6. Coach24

YUp like sheep following the one with the bell. What they fail to understand is that with an arrest record finding work is more difficult. But then again most of them like the current welfare system that appease the lazy and chases the hard workers

7. Red Z71 Max

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hey now work hard because millions on welfare are depending on you!! esp the ones who are camping out protesting big corperations on facebook using their iphones while drinking starbucks!

9. Coach24

Oh sarge don't get me started son.
    I work at a food bank and do the paper work for clients, on occasion.
    They come in crying th poverty blues and bring their 5 children to prove they need to feed them. Ironically all 5 have a cell phone with them,all five get state /fed medical cards, and yes all 5 children qualify for and receive food stamps, to the tune of 700 per month. Oh and yes all 5 are extremly obese as is the mexican mother who does not have a social security number but is employed and makes 2500 per month at her employers company..
    Did I fail to mention she was driving a late Model Escalade with 20'and a very loud soundsystem? My apologies. Oh and her id was neatly tucked in her purse, which was a coach purse. They run in the 500 to 2500 range. Oh you want to know why she was wearing Versace sunglasses? Oh I didn't ask because she did not speak my language, AMERICAN ENGLISH!

10. Red Z71 Max

You Sir are killing me!!! I hate to hear stories like that!!! This is why our country is DOOMED!!!!!!!