1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

There's no place like home, click click, there's no place like home

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Sadly you are correct. Everyone one wants something for nothing anymore. Dang our ancestors came looking to just be treated fairly for a hard days work, and I mean hard.
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

We can and will take it back....i have my personal choice as to who id like to see become the POTUS...but i will vote for any one who is not obama....i would vote for a monkey cause he would do a much better job then the current POTUS
  3. Coach24

Careful with the monkey word, you may get moooshell and here DNA from deep within the jungle.
    I too will vote for anyone other than Obutthead.
    I just hope the electoral college is thinking on the same plane. Otherwise our only choice will be to take up arms and protect our sovereigntyBoth from the White house and the southern border.
  4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My home has become hostile!! Its like being at GMFS!!!
  5. Coach24

OKKKKKKKK? GMFS??? General Motors factory Store?
  6. Red Z71 Max

Gm full size................................
  7. Coach24

How is the hostility in the home? Back to norms? Or still GMFS?:lol:
  8. Red Z71 Max

Its all good. I just let stupid @#%& get to me that really doesn't matter in the grand scheem of things!!!!!!:whip:
  9. Coach24

I think we all do at times. I have learned to laugh my way through most of it and bury my other emotions in other situations. It really is a fine line too which we must endure.
  10. Red Z71 Max

I must always remind myself that I need to focus on the important things and let all the little things slide.