Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

There's no place like home, click click, there's no place like home

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Again Red you are correct in your observations . Wish I had a quick fix for this calamity of errors. Nut I keep doing what i can to try and evoke the pride this country once had
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Haha, red you said it but the best part is, is there are a lot of young kids out there who are not bein brain washed and who still have a good head on their shoulders so don't give up hope just yet
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

It is up to us as parents to teach our children the way to prosperity and not ruin!!!!
  4. Coach24

Yes Red, it is. I for one think I did ok with the three children I raised. The other two the ex's grandmother raised. One is in the USAF, and the other works for Scotland yard as an interpreter, I am told. Haven't seen the 2nd son for 30 + years and the oldest 15+ years
    Oldest has been in the USAf for 15 years or more. Find pics every once in awhile of him on duty through his rugby play. I believe he is now in South Dakota somewhere
  5. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just have 1 son that is 20 yrs old and attended college at Coastal Carolina University on a scholarship and is studying Computer Sciences. I am very proud of him because he has maintained 3.85 and higher grade point average.!!! He is a smart cookie!!!
  6. Coach24

Wow so he took after his mother. HeHe:rofl:.

I think that is way cool. so do you learn from him? I would definitely glean what I could.:great:
  7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Well I dont have kids yet thank god!! And hopefully I don't get any surprises now...
  8. Coach24

Oh sarge that would really suck if she were so devious. Lets us hope she has some integrity and be thankful those steel toe boots aren't cracking eggs any more
  9. Coach24

So sarge where have you gone? Don't tell me the nut cracker is PG
  10. Coach24

Looks like many have departed from this thread for one reason or another. Miss the banter red and Sarge. My hope is that you all are doing great and life is treating you and yours very well.