1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

There's no place like home, click click, there's no place like home

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by Caddiac, Jun 11, 2011.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Heh, when I was little I apparently wanted to be a priest at some point. When my parents asked me why I told them that it was so that I would get to drive big black Cadillacs (i.e. hearses!). To this day I still get ribbed about this by my family...
  2. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Oh it's good to be home and get a full weekend off, had a trip thursday to E.Tenn in heavy rain and traffic jams through Chattanooga and Knoxville still arrived at my delivery half hour early. Well since I did such a good job I can have lunch and a nap, dispatcher called said the other truck delivering to same place broke down east of Chatt , dang had a huge traffic jam going back west Knoxville heavy rain with people scared and driving slow.
    Two jams going west through Chattnooga and when I got to where Tommy was broke down got soaked switching trailers. I make sure to have a change or two of clothes in the truck so dried off laid down for hour 4:00 pm took off, two more jams going back east and heavy traffic and rain all the way back to Knoxville. Stopped for the night and made second delivery the next morning, was going pretty good till back in Chattanooga Fri. afternoon with two jam ups and finally out and running back to Alabama. As soon as I got back to my apartment Friday evening had hot shower , cold beer and thanked the good Lord for getting me home safe.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

So now we know why your truck is colored in the manner it is:rofl:. and plenty of room in the bed to haul big boxes:rofl: maybe need to get a topper to keep the sun off the boxes:rofl: Do you carry a bible in your truck?
  4. SurrealOne

No Bible in the truck, but I do carry a copy of the Constitution of the U.S.A. in it -- does that count? (And by the way, my truck is not black, it's technically 'Dark Spiral Gray Metallic'...)
  5. Coach24

I like the Constitution idea in the truck. Nor do I carry a bible. I used to, not certain why I don't anymore. Must be faith over paper.

Well at least it isn't jusst another black truck:rofl:
  6. SurrealOne

It never hurts to have a copy of the Bill of Rights on hand. :)
  7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i do have a bible in my truck while i was in basic my parents sent me a soldiers bible and it went with me to iraq so having it in my truck i feel is something i should do, the constitution is a good idea too....
  8. Coach24

Two good pieces of writing that all should rad at least twice
  9. SurrealOne

1. Declaration of Indepence
    2. Constitution of the United States of America
  10. Coach24

Trumped again. Pk three good pieces to read rather than rad.