1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Things that really suck

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Mar 5, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Garbage disposal froze up. THEN someone emptied some nasty science project out of the fridge ... wait for it ... into the non-functioning disposal.

Had to empty it out by hand, take down and disassemble. Screw got lodged in there. Put back together and is working fine. Need to scrub off the top layer of skin on my hands though. Yeah, my hands were just big enough so with gloves it didn't fit.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Anyone else have something that sucks to rant about.
  3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Winter Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said..
  4. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member 100 Posts

School, being broke, school tuition.

Trying to transfer to another university to finish my agribusiness major and being screwed on credits. Current school says I do not have the credits I need to be able to transfer or some bs. The other shows they have my dual enrollment transcripts from high school and shows where I have paid to take those classes years ago. Current school still won't release transcript to transferring school so yet again I'm getting screwed out of money and classes by my current school. About to get fed up and say to heck with it, get a general studies degree and be done!
    *COLLEGE*:fighting0098::fighting0090::whip:

I feel like a woman ranting now..
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  5. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen New Member 100 Posts

Vacuums!!!!
  6. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member 100 Posts

They suck...bad..
  7. zuki82

zuki82 New Member 100 Posts

Its all give and take! I have a Remington 770 I bought last march, and it aint much more than a paperweight, and rem. wont do anything to fix the problem!

On the other hand, I got my diablo tune in the truck and runs like a scalded dog!

Give and take!
  8. Dana W

Dana W Member 100 Posts

You gotta stop putting your old parts down that thing.

Seriously though. That's what they make wet/dry shop vac's for dood. Once we had home made potato leek soup. It was deelishiss, but guess where Mrs. put all the leek greens. You got it, Directly into the disposal that didn't have any trouble turning the long greens into long strings. They didn't really cause the problem all by themselves. It was the potato peelings that added to the mess. Those are the worst things you can put down the disposal this side of a locomotive engine, but the two of them together are disaster.

Even then the jamb wasn't in the disposal or the trap. It was in the "Y" back in the wall. I just stuck the hose from the 5 hp shop vac down there and rrrhrrrhrrrrhrrrrh shwmmmmmmphhhhh flupflupflup whoooooooooosh it was all clear. I knew it was all good when I started getting cold air from the back vent outta the vac exhaust. No, it won't suck the sewage out of the drain system, that is unless you have a stork sitting on your roof vent. Poo in the tube weighs a whole lot more than air in the back vent.
  9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

^^^^^^:lol::lol::sign0020::sign0020::sign0020::sign0020: thats Funny... Love the shop vac sound words!!!
  10. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Haha, you guys have never cleaned up after dirty tenants that have been evicted.

Here's a kitchen sink: IMG01473-20110501-1336.jpg

And a toilet: IMG01486-20110501-1339.jpg