1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Things you should never say to your spouse or significant other

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by TexasEdition, Dec 27, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. giorge

giorge Rockstar 100 Posts

While having sex you stop and look at your wife and say "Did I hurt you?" "No, why?" "You moved!"

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

"Your sister was better..."

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Are you going to eat all the KFC. Or leave a morsel for the rest of the family?

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well, after 4 marriages and subsequent divorces I have learned that as men we are better off not to talk to our women. Just bring home the bacon and be a performer in the bedroom. Talking seems to ruin it for us.................... :glasses:

6. SurrealOne

"While you're getting the hail damage estimate for your car can you have the adjustor check out your legs, hips, and thighs, too?"

7. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

When she asks,” do these pants make me look fat?”
    Reply,” It’s not the paints.”

8. SurrealOne

I used to do that to the ex-wife and then laugh. It actually made her stop asking me loaded questions. It may also play into why she's an ex- (which is fine by me).

9. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I don’t answer question of anything of that nature (loaded). I just laugh and walk away. I did once and since that time I told her I will never answer anything close to a loaded question.

10. SurrealOne

Any woman (edit: any person, for that matter) who asks for my opinion is going to get it in raw, uncensored form. If you don't want to know ... don't ask. It's that simple!