Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Things you should never say to your spouse or significant other

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by TexasEdition, Dec 27, 2010.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Don't yell 'Man the harpoons!' when she walks into the room; you'll be sorry...

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hahahahahahaha, weve said that in bars when we see a big one.. if looks could kill id probably be dead 9 billion times already

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Did you feel the earth shake? when she trips and falls on the floor

4. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

You guys are all terrible... LOL... You think that all women respond negatively or cry when you all say that... LOL some of us, can dish it out just as bad...try saying any one of those things to someone like me, you will be going to work with:
    a) black eye, b) slap mark on your face c) only one dropped ball, as the other would be shoved up to your stomach d) make you cry at work to your co-workers e) or crawl under your desk refusing to come home... LOL YOU PICK..

I am not afraid to dish out a response or some kinda comment... Its usually all in fun, but sometimes, you guys say things that really hurt, even though you don't mean for it to come out like that.. PLEASE>>> stop, think, then respond.. You will get a much happier women in your life :)

10 Things not to say to a man:

1) He asks how was that baby, did you enjoy it?? Women responds: Meh! I have had better
    2) I have seen/had bigger
    3) You call that a wild night?
    4) I like your car, your okay
    5) I think that your going bald, can you put a hat on?
    6) Can we talk?
    7) Lets be friends
    8) Your a nice guy, but not what I am looking for in a relationship
    9) Its just a game
    10) Do you think she looks pretty??

5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

i hate the can we talk one......ummm as Gabriel iglesias said with he*& no dont look at her and then go and say O HE** NO!!

6. Coach24

Which one should I start with? Bring it on girl:neutral:

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

When shopping for shoes please dont make the mistake I did. I told the salesman " We will just take the box you can keep the shoes"

7. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Ohhhh Coach.. You don't want to get into with me on here, LOL... You will lose... You wanna start with 1 to 10... BRING ON BABE!! BRING IT ON!!!

8. Coach24

10-4 officer. whats your 20?
    Another thing guys shouldn't do
    give a gift of sexy bras to your woman then have her open the gift in font of all the family.
    Yup that one cost me Meatloaf for a week, man I was sick of meat loaf after that week. Oh yeah she always burns the meat loak

9. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You look like the Maytag man with your ass crack hanging out!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

10. Coach24

I like it!!!
    Hey are wearing new Golf pants? Those look just like the dimples on my golf balls