1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Things you should never say to your spouse or significant other

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by TexasEdition, Dec 27, 2010.

1. thrasher

thrasher New Member

Years ago I was watching some show on tv with my girl and some babe comes into the shot in a bikini. My girlfriend goes "I wish I had her body" - without a moments hesitation I blurted out "so do I!!!" LOL!!
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

So how many stitches did it take?
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Your cooking sucks!!!
  4. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

You can't cut me off if you don't know where I'm gettin' it.

I have said this and been abruptly broken up with lol.
  5. Coach24

Hey hun lets go buy you a more feminine looking winter coat
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

If you said that to me, I would have thrown the pot full of food in your face! HAHA!!.. then said make your own dinner, then made you clean up the mess that I created, then take your truck and peel out the driveway, creating smoke and burning the tires, and then go to the drive thru, get a burger with bacon and cheese, with fries and a coke and bring it back home and eat it in front of you... not offering you anything... LOL ... And yes, I would seriously be that big of a .......

But, that in reality would never happen; the YOUR COOKING SUCKS! Cause most people know I can cook, bake, bbq etc.....
    Now dessert, that is the guys job! *wink
  7. Coach24

I would love to eat you for dessert anyday all day. A little whipped cream, strawberries, Ice cream, Hot fudge and cherries.
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

None of those are 'things you should never say to your spouse or significant other'. This, however, is:

"What the hell did you do to your hair?!"
  9. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

If she asks you why you're blow drying below your waste...never respond with "I'm warming up your lunch."
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

"aren't you going to change?" (referring to clothes)