1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

thinkin blues

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by allen2m4, Dec 27, 2008.

1. allen2m4

allen2m4 New Member

i have the thinking blue...mainly because im over in iraq tryin to spend money on my project truck, but im drawing a blank on some stuff. so i need some feed back and suggestions if anybody doesnt mind( havnt had the truck long so my knowledge of its past is a bit unkown)
    #1 i need a locking rear dif. dont kno what size came in the truck have never pulled it i kno its a 10 bolt
    #2 any suggestions on a trans its runnin a 700r4(on its last leg). might swap into a 6speed
    #3 swaped over to a corvette lt1 thinkin about puttin a turbo on it(being as its cheaper to build)
    #4 its been airbagged and notched in the rear with a 4 link.
    alot of other things also. if u guys want sum pictures i can do that, it pretty much needs paint and it would be a sharp daily truck. has all the good stuff, one touch up and down windows,cold ac,digital dash,bucket seats...lots of stuff..just need some fresh ideas

o yea and this is my first post this forum so i just wanted to say HOWDY!
    -josh
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  2. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome o the site. Tell us what year and model the truck is. I am having a posi rear end installed soon on my truck. I don't know which one the mechanic is ordering (he says its the best one I can get).
  3. allen2m4

allen2m4 New Member

92 chevy 1500