1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thinking about getting a new Silverado

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 2001SandstoneLS, Dec 2, 2008.

1. 2001SandstoneLS

2001SandstoneLS New Member

Well. After a few months, I finally got my 01 done (I'll have a project log with pictures soon).:party::happy:

And now for some reason, I want to get a new truck. Dunno if I wanna trade in for a new one. Or sell it to some high performance junkie and use the cash as a down payment. I have my eyes on an 03 Z71 that's the same color as my 01. Or I might just keep it as a summer driver, I just want a stock truck to add an intake and complete exhaust to, to use as my daily driver.

Any input guys?
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Glad to hear your sticking with the Silverado! The mods you have listed for yours are pretty amazing so please DO post more info and pictures!
  3. retired

retired Rockstar 100 Posts

I've been to a couple of dealers and there making great deals on trucks right now.
  4. 08victoryredZ71

08victoryredZ71 Rockstar

I love my 08 i do recommend it. I got mine for 27k with msrp was 38k!
  5. 2001SandstoneLS

Welp. I've crossed over to the dark side. I just applied for a loan Friday afternoon for a 2003 "Terminator" Mustang Cobra. Got my fingers crossed in hopes that I get it. I test drove it, and the owner let me romp on it a couple times. And I fell in love with it. I think I fell in love with the Kenne Bell 2.8 twin screw, and Borla stingers more so than the car itself though.
  6. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Holy smokes, that was a 180 from the Silverado, what happen, go to the dragsrtip????

Jeff
  7. 2001SandstoneLS

No. no drag strip. I got my doors blown off something fierce by a Terminator Cobra. Wanted to see just how bad ass they were, test drove one, and fell in love.
  8. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Can't blame you!
  9. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Me niether, it's why we do what we do.....:great:

Jeff
  10. 2001SandstoneLS

Yeah. It is why we do what we do. But my God, it was almost orgasmic listening to that Kenne Bell Cobra screaming by me, but at the same time I was pissed my 5.7 got whooped on by a 4.6.

But, then again, that's where Power:Weight ratio's come into play, right?