1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thinking about new stereo

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by sdpbob, Nov 26, 2008.

1. sdpbob

sdpbob New Member

I have 2-12's under my back seat and Im thinking about building a center counsil for 2 more 12's and a TV right by my dash. Is there gonna be enough room for all of that? I was gonna take out the center "seat" in the front and put it all there from the dash to almost to the backseat. It just been an idea Im throwing around in my head the last few days. Ive seen it done in some trucks.
  2. 97tahoeboy

97tahoeboy New Member

sounds like it should fit. gut the interior n start crackin. what equipment you gunna be runnin?
  3. zach45

zach45 New Member

after i build my shed i wanna build a box for my truck...
  4. sdpbob

sdpbob New Member

I will be running all memphis love the sounds they have and for the price its well worth it.
  5. ct9a

ct9a New Member 1000 Posts

I must be getting old, I can just imagine the headache I'd have. LOL.

Post pics if you take on the project and keep us posted.
  6. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member

Are you keeping the seats? If so, get some good cardboard, tape, paper and mock everything up and see how it looks and fits. You can get the general idea to start and go from there. Now, I am old and I
    believe you should JAM:sign0011:

Jeff
  7. daddytech

daddytech New Member

I don't know if you'd have room for 12's in a center console unless they were solobarics or JL w3's there wouldn't be enough air space to put them in there and make them sound right. you could do a flat screen monitor for your tv and run it to a tuner but you may not be able to pick anything up on it after February unless you are planning on putting in a dvd player or something of that sort it would be a wasted expense.