1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Thinking about this set up.

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by darkness-lies-, Jan 29, 2012.

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member 100 Posts

2. darkness-lies-

Any one every used either brand?
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have never used either but personally, I like the wheels you already have. IMHO
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm personally not a fan of the wheels but I tend not to like wheels with 'holes' in them as general rule. (My truck had American Racing wheels on it with 'holes' in them when I got it ... and they were promptly replaced.) I also think the caps are a bit gaudy with the skull.

However, that's my opinion and it's what works for me on my truck. What matters is if YOU like what you're picking out ... and if YOU would be happy with it. What I think is completely irrelevant when it comes to YOUR truck, as your truck is an expression of YOU, not me. Put simply -- select what makes you happy!
  5. darkness-lies-

Ok just really looking for thoughts on the tires lol ill be getting tires soon. i really need them bad and im really low on cash