Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

third accident in my truck yesterday.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Excellent idea. I will begin today. Although i do not want to cause him any problems beyond what he may already have. Maybe he hit his head skiing and just started getting the symptoms. Like that Canadian gal here who just passed away. God I hope he is ok. Maybe a posum drug him away in the middle of the night.

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

hahah getting dragged away by a posum would suck!!

3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Just read this ouch Sarge.

4. sgtsjj

ya it sucked a lot but i got a new shiny bumper and headlight housings and a wheel...i still gotta post a pic up!! the rental car was fun tho :)

5. rileyjr16

Hmm I need a new rear bumper and paint...I got an idea

6. sgtsjj

hahah brake check!!! lol hey do you know where i can get a tailgate cover thing you know the plastic thing that goes over the edge of the tail gate and then the plastic piece that goes on the bumper right above the trailer hitch area...i dont know what they are called so i dont know how to search for them

7. rileyjr16

8. sgtsjj

there you go! when you said rear end it sparked my memory lol thanks!!

9. rileyjr16

Haha I hope you mean rear end on your truck...

10. sgtsjj

haha nope [MENTION=44044]GMCErica[/MENTION] rear end LOL hahahha yep my truck