1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Third Seat Add-On

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by 86slamsub, Jul 2, 2013.

1. 86slamsub

86slamsub New Member

I have an 86 c20 suburban that did not come factory with the third seat. However, I have a lot of friends and need to have the extra seating. Can anyone lead me the correct direction on how to add a third seat? It doesn't appear to have any kind of place for one to bolt on. I have been trying to search it, but most results only show newer vehicles. I did see a plate/bracket weld in object, but can't find a place to buy them or anything. So, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Blane

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

3. 86slamsub

86slamsub New Member

Okay. Thank you. I was thinking about it myself. Could I just still holes in the floor and bolt the seat to it? Or do they only have claws? I don't have the seat yet, but I was assuming it was just sliders.

-blane